Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Introduction.

The way I see it introductions are imperitive.


Hello, friend!
My name is Taylor, and I'll be bringing you a series of blogs right here on this page. What will they be about, you ask? Life. Love. Taxes. The more appropriate question would be "what won't they be about?" because answering that question gives me more time to continue on with the introductions.


For reading this, I thank you warmly. Any sort of following, great or small, is an honor. I hope you continue on reading my blog as I attempt to write short columns about things I encounter in every day life.


As a small disclaimer, let me point out that I am in no way forcing my opinions on others, nor will I tolerate people forcing their opinions on me. I am simply using this space to speak my mind to whoever is interested enough to listen. I will also not be tolerating negative feedback. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but expressing it in a hurtful way is unacceptable. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."


Well, let the blogging begin! I'll try to post at least once or twice a week. Please be forgiving if I'm less than faithful though! I'm only one person.


The first real blog will be on it's way in the next 24 hours! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Actually . . . it was mom that said, "You are a creative and clever little thing. I look forward to reading your blog!"

    ReplyDelete